You need a roof, but which roofing contractor in Norwood, MA should you choose.
There are a lot of choices out there when you are looking for a roofing contractor in Norwood, MA. You probably are confused about who to choose. One of the most important things to look for is a roofing contractor that will honor thier warranty after they replace your roofing system. RES Home Improvements leads the industry in high-quality roofing systems.
A big thing is there are a large number of roofing contractors that do not have their certifications which will provide both low-quality installations and terrible workmanship.
Here are ten things to look for when choosing a roofing contractor.
1. How long has the roofing company been in business in the Norwood, MA area?
A well-established roofing company will most likely be around in the future should any problems that need to be warrantied arise.
2. Make sure the roofing contractor has a verifiable business office address, phone, and email.
A well-established roofing contractor should be able to provide a business address, phone, and email. A permanent business address is a sign of a stable roofing company.
3. Does the company supply a written contract and estimate?
When quoting any home improvement job a viable company will provide a written estimate of work to be performed.
4. Look for a contractor who is a certified installer of the products they offer.
RES Home Improvements is master shingle certified by CertainTeed. We are proud to use their products
5. You will want to look for a roofing contractor in Norwood, ma who offers emergency service.
A roofing contractor who offers 24-hour emergency service will be able to use their abilities to address a very serious problem quickly and efficiently, 24 hours a day.
RES Home Improvemtns wants you to never decide on price alone. We provide the absolute best service and workmanship in all of our projects.